Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Tuesday

In celebration of Icky Thump the next few entries will be themed on The White Stripes.


We start with Autumn de Wilde who photographed the album art for Icky Thump and not only has she photographed some amazing album covers (Beck’s Seachange for one), but she also photographs fashion and portraits. Yea!

Autumn is also on Wikipedia and has a Myspace.



I was really excited when I saw this photo by Autumn of Wolfmother. Not because they’re a great band (great live too), but because of the LP in their hands. I have been searching for this LP for years, seriously YEARS! But I thought none existed. So seeing that made my day. The LP is the Original Motion Picture Soundtrack to the musical ‘How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying‘ which is one of my all time favourite films. Just read some of the quotes off IMDb.

No comments: